PARKING - Enjoy convenient parking and quick air conditioned shuttle rides to and from the golf course.
NEW Weekend Public Parking: 2700 Corporate Drive between Hwy 280 and Hwy 119
VIPs, Caddies, Volunteers, and Media: Lot A
Sunday: Lot A moves to 300 Corporate Pkwy across Hwy 280 from Greystone
Saturday: Lot A is located at The Church at Brook Hills, 3145 Brook Highland Pkwy
Handicap parking is conveniently located in Lot A. A handicap accessible shuttle will transport individuals to the drop-off point in front of the Clubhouse. Only official state-issued handicap tags will be permitted.
Yoga on the Green: Lot A at The Church of Brook Hills
New This Year - The Lyft Rideshare Lot!
Let Lyft do the driving for you. The Lyft Rideshare Lot is conveniently located next to the Clubhouse.
Type "4100 Greystone Dr Birmingham, AL 35242" on your rideshare app.
Please make sure to check the list below, as we do not offer onsite storage.
PERMITTED ITEMS - The following items are allowed into the tournament:
PROHIBITED ITEMS - The following cannot be brought into the tournament:
- No cameras (other than practice rounds and Pro-Am for personal photographic use only)
- No video cameras (all week)
- No bags larger than a small 6 x 6 purse, including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags, or chair bags
- No clear plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12 x 6 x 12
- No cases and/or covers (such as a chair or umbrella covers)
- No lawn or oversize chairs
- No seat cushions in a carrying case or that have pockets or compartments
- No bicycles
- No signs, posters, and/or banners
- No televisions, radios, computers, or laptops
- No fireworks or laser pointers
- No food and/or beverages, except for medical or infant needs
- No plastic, metal, or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind, except for medical or infant needs
- No coolers
- No pets (other than service animals)
- No metal-spiked golf shoes
- No noise-making devices
- No weapons (regardless of permit, including, but not limited to, firearms and knives)
- Any other items deemed unlawful or dangerous by the Champions TOUR and/or Tournament Security Personnel, in their sole discretion
- Parents with small children are allowed to bring strollers and diaper bags, if needed. The items are subject to reasonable inspection before entering and/or at any time during the tournament